Thursday, December 24, 2009

The year that was





























The year 2009 is fast coming to an end. Every year, at this time, I sit back with a feeling of relief and satisfaction that all Christmas orders have been completed, and I can finally relax with my family over the holiday period.

This being my last blog for the year, I started looking back on the past year, and it's all been quite interesting. My work has taken me to some interesting places. I've photographed weddings to a prime minister, race cars to acrobats and rock bands to kids portraits. And this is just here in Bathurst!

And lastly, I'd like to thank all my past and present clients for their support throughout this year, and I look forward to working with you all again in 2010.

The following are highlights that I've photographed over the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment