Friday, June 25, 2010

Exhibition Proposal

After a long wait, I've just received the verdict from the Bathurst Regional Gallery about my exhibition proposal for 2011 or 2012. Unfortunately, it wasn't the news I was hoping for, as my proposal was unsuccessful.

However, I did get some positive feedback about my application. In the letter I received, it stated that my "application had both a strong focus and consistent approach, and is one which I would encourage you to pursue. It is an exhibition which would be of great interest to the audiences who attend the Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre, and something which I am sure they would consider for exhibition in the Wattle Foyer gallery space".

As well as the Bathurst Entertainment Centre, I've had people suggest other spaces that I could use for my planned exhibition. One such place has been in Sydney.

I haven't given up on showing my work yet. The question just remains as to where it will be shown. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment